The Annual Virtual Manufacturing Supply Chain Summit brings together OEM buyers, suppliers, and partners from the U.S. and Canada for content, contacts, new business opportunities, and contracts.
Online registration is required to enter and participate in the virtual event and suppliers must meet the supplier criteria below. The 2023 Summit will be held from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on Wednesday and Thursday, October 25-26, 2023 with an in-person Networking Reception (tentative) on Wednesday, October 25.
Member Rate: $295
- Exclusive member-only rate includes one Summit ticket for access to morning keynotes, seminars, and 1 B2B profile for B2B meetings with OEMs, suppliers, and partners.
- Not a member? Activate your membership online
- Not sure? Contact Chris Carrigan, firstname.lastname@example.org, (802) 223-0904.
Non-member Rate: $495
- Non-member rate includes one Summit ticket for access to keynotes, seminars, and 1 B2B profile for B2B meetings with OEMs, suppliers, partners.
- This event is open to members and non-members who meet the supplier criteria below.
- The registration process includes:
- “Registration contact”
- Type and quantity of member/non-member supplier attendees
- Business description and website address for Supplier Directory
- Attendee registration with a B2B profile (1 B2B profile per attendee). Registration is per person, not per company.
- Payment Confirmation: Upon completion, you will receive an email confirmation and option to add the Summit event to your calendar.
*** Please note, when moving through the registration pages there are internal “back” and “next” buttons provided. Make sure to use these provided “back” buttons to edit any pages – your browser’s back button will take you out of the system and you will need to start over.
You will also receive additional information, including login credentials, in September from B2B/2GO to create your B2B profile and build and manage your calendar of B2B meetings and seminars to be held on the days of the event.
Online Registration Deadline:
Online registration for the 2023 Summit will close on closed on Thursday, October 12th, 2023 at 12:00 Noon.
Our cancellation policy states that we will not provide refunds on registrations beyond 48 hours of receiving your order or within six (6) weeks of the event. We are happy to accommodate substitutions if you are not able to attend.
For assistance and any further questions, please feel free to contact Chris Carrigan at (802) 223-0904, email@example.com.
- Outside membership organizations and/or associations without an Agreement or Memorandum of Understanding (not allowed)
- Meet one of the following related to manufacturing for:
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Naval & Marine
- Machine Learning
- Medical Devices
- Metals and Alloys
- Product Manufacturing
- (composites, plastics, metal, new age materials)
- Manufacturing & Engineering Services
- Manufacturing Education & STEM
- Manufacturing R&D
- Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul (MRO)
- Quality Assurance: Auditing,
- Testing & Certification
- Import, Export, ISO & ITAR
- Supply Chain Fulfillment,
- Distribution & Logistics
- Software & Technology specifically for manufacturing industries (not general IT)